Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Why Green?

There is something about the smell of a natural foods store that I just love. It's earthy and fresh and real. It tells you the food here was not engineered in a lab somewhere, it does not have a million ingredients you can't pronounce and it didn't come from 2,000 miles away.  This food was grown by a farmer near by, made simply and treated with care.  This is what "Green" is to me.  My passion for natural, real foods started about 22 years ago when I was about five and went with my family to Marlene's Market and Deli, a natural foods store near our house.  That experience has since turned into a career in dietetics and an opportunity to help people be healthier by eating green.  


1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you for starting a blog Bridgette! I can't wait to read what you post next :)

    ReplyDelete