Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year

Last year I wasn't so great at posting consistently so this year I am resolving to post at least twice a month.  Hopefully I can make that happen! This month there will be some good things to post about since I am going to hear Michael Pollan speak on the 15th.  I am sure he will have a lot of great things to say and some ideas for how we can all be a little healthier and greener this year.  I know over the last few months with the holidays I've gotten a little off track.  Things get busy and there is so much delicious food that its hard not to over indulge.  I'm actually a little relieved that the holidays are over so I can get back to eating normally and feeling better.  To start that healthy eating off right I will be posting a recipe for a Kale and Brown Rice Casserole in the recipes section.  Its a take off the Braised Kale Gratin from Beecher's Cheese.  If you have never had their version you should definitely try it.  They sell it at Pasta & Co.  In the meantime though try my version.  Its very easy to make and tastes great the next day too! I hope you all had a great start to the new year. Look for a post about the Michael Pollan lecture in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment